vrijdag 24 augustus 2012

Hello World!


Greetings people of the internet! At last I have started with a blog! My friends have been nagging for a while that I should begin with one so yeah, now I did! I love to share my interests with my friends and now I'm sharing it with you guys too! (How great is that huh?) So you ask yourself, what does this novice blogger find interesting? Well I'm pretty much interested in almost everything when it comes to technology and the arts (movies, music, contemporary art...). I'm a full supporter when it comes to creative and innovative projects and love to be part of it. This blog is not only going to be about these two main elements, but also about the events that I encounter in the offline world that matter. Hopefully you'll find my blogposts interesting and hopefully it'll help you discover new things. Have a great night!






2 opmerkingen: